Re: filesystem I'd?

On 2021-12-07, piorunz <piorunz@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 07/12/2021 03:43, David Wright wrote:
>> On Mon 06 Dec 2021 at 18:34:14 (-0800), Gene Heskett wrote:
>>> Whats the name of the filesystem used on 64G micro-sd's labeled SDXC ?
>>
>> When you buy it? — exFAT. No guarantees after that.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> David.
>>
> I love that range of responses, each one about something totally
> different, all due to Gene not remembering that he needs to let readers
> know what he know, if he expects any help whatsoever with what he asks for.
> 😂

According to Wikipedia, the SDXC format "adopts Microsoft's exFAT file system as
a mandatory feature." I'm uncertain what's to know beyond that in the
context of this thread.

Of course, the OP probably could've discovered this detail by himself.
Then again, he's 85 or something and maybe wants to use us like Santa's
little helpers. I'm no spring chicken myself, but I'm afraid the mood of
the season overtook me.