Re: Debian 11.1, xfce4-terminal, select entire line, middle-click, newline not pasted

On 6/12/21 13:15, Keith Bainbridge wrote:

On 6/12/21 06:56, David Christensen wrote:

On Debian 9 (and 10, and earlier?) with Xfce Terminal, when I select an entire line of text in one terminal and then middle click paste in another terminal window, the entire line is pasted; including the newline.

David

You need to activate the copy text on highlight option in preferences. As I recall, right click in xterm to get preferences.

Sorry   Should have read further.
--
All the best

Keith Bainbridge