Re: How to NOT automatically mount a specific partition of an external device?

Le 01-12-2021, à 09:26:00 +0100, l0f4r0@tuta.io a écrit :

Hi,

Hi, nice to see someone not hijacking my thread :)

It seems like /etc/fstab in not read when plugging in the device.

I know you've solved your issue with another way but, just out of
curiosity, could the following command help your system to read your
modified /etc/fstab file?

systemctl daemon-reload

Honestly I don't know, I think I issued that command before finding the
solution, but I'm not sure. I think I rebooted the system so that
command most probably was executed without effect.