Re: Impossible to give "write" permission on a sub folder

On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 at 09:20, Charles Curley
<charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:50:04 -0500 Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Correct, there are two parts. One is plain text, and all scrunched into
> an unreadable blob. The other is HTML, and is at least readable.

> > I am on Gmail, and got something that looks "normal".
> > (Comprehensible to Gmail?) This tells me that Gmail gets, only the
> > HTML part, and ignores the Plain Text part.

> Gmail gets both. It then displays the HTML part. Whether it keeps the
> text part or not, I do not know. You might see if you can display the
> mime information of the email.

For the benefit of interested parties, if any :) ...

Like all other recipients, Gmail users will have received all
(including Content-Type=text/plain and Content-Type=text/html)
parts of the message.

This can be seen in my Gmail web interface by selecting "Show
original" in the menu that is displayed by the three-vertical-dots
icon at the top-right of the message pane. This opens another
browser tab in Firefox to show the actual, complete, message.

When both text and html parts are present, Gmail displays only the
html part in the message pane that readers see normally, unless they
perform the action described above