Re: Impossible to give "write" permission on a sub folder

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:50:04 -0500
Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Presumably there is also an HTML part which is actually
> > comprehensible to humans.  I didn't check, but it's a fair
> > assumption.

Correct, there are two parts. One is plain text, and all scrunched into
an unreadable blob. The other is HTML, and is at least readable.

> I am on Gmail, and got something that looks "normal".
> (Comprehensible to Gmail?) This tells me that Gmail gets, only the
> HTML part, and ignores the Plain Text part.

Gmail gets both. It then displays the HTML part. Whether it keeps the
text part or not, I do not know. You might see if you can display the
mime information of the email.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com