Volume control disabled?

Hi.
Volume is gone in Bullseye version, too.

In Multimedia > Pulse Audio Volume control :
Speaker has red cross on the speaker in System Volume & Firefox Volume control.
As a recall it has not been the case before.
I ask you please instruct how remove the 2 red crosses. Using Terminal commands or whatever I need to do.
(If not I must reinstall to Bionicpup Linux, ugly & w/sound, but extremely slow.
A script slowed down Youtube, and if I turned it off Youtube did not work. Hacking or malware, maybe? I doubt Youtube would throw out a potential customer.)
I will try remove and reinstall Pulse Audio Volume control.
Gunnar