Re: Package for video on fujitsu laptop?

On 11/11/2021 09:20, Klas Hultqvist wrote:
I am trying to report a problem with the video on a fujitsu lifebook
U9310X with a wacom stylus.

Parts, or all, of the display becomes kind of monochrome (with many
random colours which seem to carry no information) and enlarged (i.e.
of lower resolution). What is still visible becomes very hard to read.
This happens intermittently with highly varying frequency. Going to the
console and back, and sometimes changing focus, fixes it, so my
impression is that it is a software problem. It is possibly related to,
but not exclusive to, using zoom for meetings. The problem occurs using
gnome, both with Wayland and with X.

Reportbug instructed me to email this list in order to find out which
package I should file this issue against.

Hello Klas,

Please show results of:
inxi -GmM
(install inxi if you don't have it)