Re: Recs for new Linux laptop? (to replace Zareason)

My cheap Lenovo Ideapad S145 was not supported by the stable kernel in
Debian Buster (especially SSD and WiFi) when I bought it in April 2020,
but very soon got supported better and better by the testing
distribution. When Bullseye got released, it was fully supported.

I would assume that Lenovo machines generally are supported well by
Testing in a short time frame and can grow into a stable system. ;-)

Christian