Re: Package: nvidia-legacy-390xx-driver

It seems the drivers are there, my problems are:

1. I can't use gaussian view
2. The Sweet Home 3D Error: Sweet Home 3D will exit now because of a fatal error in the 3D rendering system of your computer. Please update the DirectX/OpenGL drivers of your computer graphic card.

Thanks again, lina

# glxinfo -B
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
Memory info (GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info):
    Dedicated video memory: 2048 MB
    Total available memory: 2048 MB
    Currently available dedicated video memory: 1718 MB
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL core profile version string: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 460.91.03
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 4.60 NVIDIA
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)
OpenGL core profile profile mask: core profile

OpenGL version string: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 460.91.03
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.60 NVIDIA
OpenGL context flags: (none)
OpenGL profile mask: (none)

OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 3.2 NVIDIA 460.91.03
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20