Re: LXQT desktop environment hangs?

On Sunday, 31 Oct 2021 at 09:17, piorunz wrote:
> Nah. Problem is your computer, not Firefox.

Rather dismissive?

Everything else on this "slow" computer (yes, it's old but has 4
dual-core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v2 @ 3.70GHz processors and 32 GB
RAM) works just fine otherwise.  Drive and memory all test fine.

Only Firefox causes me problems if I let it run for a long time.  My
system is up 24/7.

YMMV, of course, and that's great for you.  But don't dismiss other
people's experiences so out of hand please.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60 & org 9.5 on Debian 11.1