Re: Mutt can not delete mails

Oh, and I forgot to mention or make clear:

The file /var/mail/myusername does not be reduzed to 0, and as the user
myusername I can not manually delete this file, although (if I am not wrong!),
I should be able to, as it is rw for me.

Something special (maybe this is important): The directory /var resides on an
own partition, which is luks encrypted. But on the other machine (32-bit)
where mutt is working well, is the same partition structure.

What did I miss?

Best

Hans