Re: Mutt can not delete mails

Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 15:38:34 CEST schrieb Greg Wooledge:
Hi Greg,

of course I can. This is step-by-step what I do:

Starting mutt from the commandline as normal user.  Mutt in ncurses appears.
Now I want to mark and delete all mails. I press Shift+D, then it asks the for
the sample and I press . (dot) and * (asterix).

By pressing the "Enter" key all mails are marked ND+.

Now pressing "q" (for quit) and it asks me "20 as deletion marked mails
delete? ([yes]/no):" (Note, I have a German environment, so it asks me in
German. This sentence a translated by me).

I answer yes, and it appears "temporary file could not be created".

Pressing again "q" and now answer "no", mutt closes.

Does this help?

Best regards

Hans