Re: Looking for a way to cache .deb files downloaded by apt inside sbuild schroot

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:32:21 +0300
Uladzimir Bely <ubely@ilbers.de> wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to cache the dependencies in form of .deb files
> outside the schroot. So that I could later create a local partial
> debian repo from these .deb files and run sbuild for a second time
> using the same schroot but with local repo for getting dependencies.

Maybe not quite what you are looking for, but consider apt-cacher-ng.
This will put a local cache on your network for all your .deb packages.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/