Re: Trouble using SDXC 128GB card

Musbur <musbur@posteo.org> writes:

> According to the specs, the builtin card reader of the T480s is SDXC
> compatible. Is there a driver for Linux that can make this card work?
> The BIOS of the computer has just been updated a week ago. Is the
> hardware just not compatible?

As Windows 10 can't access the card either then it seems likely your
hardware is not compatible. Curious though. For example,
https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-Impressions-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T480s-i5-WQHD-Laptop.284832.0.html
tested SDXC card performance on T480s. I guess it's possible your
specific T480s has a different card reader. Maybe you can check the
laptop's specific configuration with its serial number?

Well, external card readers are cheap and one assumes your camera can
connect to the PC with USB.