Re: Bridging client vlan of Bond0 and VXLAN Issue

Just a quick bump on my issue as I've not found a solution as yet.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021, 11:41 am Cameron Murray, <cameron.murray@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

Having difficulties creating a bridge between a VXLAN interface and a
child vlan of a bonded interface pair.

br0
--- bond0.142
--- vx142

https://pastebin.com/ynpRf3jf

It appears from my searching that it’s possible that as vlan 142 is
part of a bond/bridge already it will not function in a stand alone
Bridge. When looking at “brctl show” only the vx142 interface
successfully displays

root@to0504-queensland-agg00:~# brctl show

bridge name     bridge id               STP enabled     interfaces

br0             8000.ee58178eab6c       no              vx142

I’ve spent a few hours testing my Google-Fu however it seems not as
strong as it once was thought to be.

TIA.