Re: Leibniz' "best of all possible worlds" ...

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 4:55 PM Ricardo C. Lopez <lbrtchx@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/24/21, Bret Busby <bret@busby.net

> I also wonder how Leibniz is relevant to this scenario ...

 and I wonder if you clinically lack some sense of humor or probably
your thoughts and jokes are flying too high and fast for me to follow
them:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_all_possible_worlds

Philosophy is generally discouraged on this group. And in most of modern societies.
Many people will respect you less for it, be less inclined to help. Even logic: Modal and temporal logics are important in CS and DB work. They originate in Aristotle but so what? :-)

 https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/leibniz-evil/

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candide

 In my way of interpreting his philosophy. He wasn't really talking

 lbrtchx