Leibniz' "best of all possible worlds" ...

 Use case: At work (a school) they use Windows 10 and IT is kind of
fundamentalist about it. So I am thinking of "just" using the RAM and
the processor in their machine. I am thinking of:
 * running Debian Live from an external USB attached DVD player
 * via Qemu, which, of course, I will have to install and for which I
may need admin rights, and
 * attached an external pan and/or microdrive with whatever code I
need for my business.

 Is such an environment possible? What kinds of technical problems do
you foresee with such setup?, probably with the BIOS? Any tips you
would share or any other way of doing such thing (I don't like to use
Windows, but at work you must use it)?

Thank you,
lbrtchx