Re: Debian

piorunz wrote:

> > Computer Science Masters student don't know how to download (use) debian
> > on Mac??
> > it's quite unbelievable.
> >
> Yep, sounds fishy.

It's getting towards off-topic, but I can confirm that just
because a person is working on a CS master's degree, that
doesn't mean they have any degree of competence.

There is a major university here in the Boston area where the CS
undergrads are consistently better than the graduate students.
My company gets many of both interviewing for temporary positions.
The undergrads tend to be clever, curious, and ready to learn;
the grad students are frequently (not always) prone to making up
fantasy answers rather than admitting that they don't know
something.

-dsr-