Re: Debian

On 19/10/2021 13:10, lou wrote:
On 19/10/2021 12:11, courtneyxshort wrote:
I am a Computer Science Masters student and part of my degree involves
me downloading Debian on my Mac. I have tried this countless times
and I
have been unsuccessful. I've watched Youtube videos/ read the
information on your website and I am still unable to do this.
Is this something you could please help me with? I would be so
grateful.
Courtney

Computer Science Masters student don't know how to download (use) debian
on Mac??
it's quite unbelievable.

Yep, sounds fishy.

--