Re: A real bounce between GMX and bendel.debian.org

Hi,

i got unsubscribed a second time:
  Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 07:45:53 +0000 (UTC)
  From: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org

My proposal is to disable the auto unsubscription feature, which is an
unusual behavior of a mailing list. It is just too vulnerable to external
interference.

Dan Ritter wrote:
> The cannon appears to be manually aimed.

I get this impression too. My first unsubscription happened immediately
after i expressed my disappointment about not being targeted.
Further i doubt that any normal mail server can be configured to produce
fake bounces.
I think that we see genuine malware at work.

> Subscribe to debian-user with an alias which goes where you want
> it, and continue posting as scdbackup@gmx.net.
> [...]
> I hope that helps until the listmasters figure out how to avoid
> accepting conunterfeit evidence.

I still riddle whether the test mails have been discontinued after only
one day of use, or whether my test mail fell into the same pit at GMX as
did the (actually unsuspicious) mail