Re: Then it happened to me...

Years back there was an emailed newsletter titled Debian Weekly News.
At some point the author lost motivation as I recall and the newsletter
effectively ceased.  Keep in mind that Debian is an organization that
depends on volunteer effort to accomplish its goals.  I think you have
identified an area where you can help, i.e. the timely dissemination of
project news.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB