Re: Mouse left button acts really strange

Gene Heskett wrote:
> where the finger made but one push. Those of us that have a hot
> soldering iron grafted to a hand can fix that, but we're often
> considered rare birds to be avoided by the girls lest the geekiness is
> catching. Some of us are even CET's, but that card, laid on the HR desk
> has gotten me every job I ever wanted, some quite lucrative.

I'm just going to point out that my wife is a better solderer
than I am, and also better at carpentry, sewing, and when I find
myself in need of advice on how to be a better manager, she's my
subject matter expert.

Soldering is not a gender-specialized activity.

-dsr-