Re: Mouse left button acts really strange

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021, at 19:52, sp007@caiway.net wrote:
> I really like Logitech mouses (fast scrolling!), but when used often
> they break each one/two year.

I use my mice almost always in bed, with the mouse either on top
of the duvet or running around under it on the sheet.  (The laptop
is on an overbed table.)

What kills them most often is me forgetting where they are and
getting out of bed causing the mouse to fly off the bed where it
often collides with a bookcase (or worse) the metal frame of the
overbed table.

The poor mice expire traumatically, not even managing to call for
help.  No SQUEAK!  Just a thud.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.