Re: Then it happened to me...

On 10/10/2021 12:28, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 11:41:07 +0100
piorunz <piorunz@gmx.com> wrote:

Hello piorunz,

I took it from Wikipedia:

Taking stuff from a single wikipedia article without context or relevant
research is rarely a good idea.

This is not life & death research topic. I just learned some stuff about
early forums and BBs for my own leisure. And yes I know Wikipedia can
lie. After all it's written by humans.

Furthermore, never for get that, at any given moment, what you read on
wikipedia may be wrong - despite their best efforts to avoid it.

I actually registered on https://www.delphiforums.com/ just now. One of
the first online forums ever, and still going strong!

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org