Re: Debian boot entry won't generated after flash BIOS.

Hi,

Alvin Huang <Alvin_Huang@phoenix.com> (2021-10-07):
> I've the questions need your help. We found the boot entry will
> disappeared after BIOS flash and it cause we can't boot into Debian
> system by itself, we need boot into Debian through the UEFI Shell boot
> file.
> Does the boot entry won't generated in BIOS boot priority automatic
> after BIOS flash? If yes,  do we have any method to generate boot
> entry from Debian?

I assume your UEFI firmware lost the entries that were stored there for
UEFI booting. You can use a Debian Installer image, selecting Rescue
mode at the boot prompt, answer a few questions, then proceed to
restoring the bootloader. This should do the trick.

Please direct further questions to debian-user@ (in copy).

Cheers,