More issues

So when I tell synaptic package manager to reload,  to get current information,  I see "failed" for two of the things that it's trying to download.  Then I get a box with error messages in it as follows:

"GPG error: https://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian stretch InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A2F683C52980AECFThe repository 'https://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian stretch InRelease' is not signed."

I seem to vaguely recall something about a key on the Oracle site where I downloaded this,  but am not 100% sure.  What do I need to do to fix this?

-
M Dakin