an annoying blue dot

So I'm currently looking at an annoying blue dot up there in my taskbar,  adjacent to the speaker and network icons over there on the right hand side.  When I click on it I get a small popup window saying "KDE Accessible",  and when I right-click on it I get a smallish menu,  one option of which is "Quit",  which when I select it makes the blue dot go away.

For a bit.

Then it comes back...

This is annoying.  I never enabled this,  don't know where to get it to stop doing that.  I have KDE installed on this box but don't use it as a desktop environment,  only use bits of it here and there.  My desktop environment of choice is Xfce.

Any suggestions as to how to put a stop to this welcomed...

-
M Dakin