Re: No sound after bullseye install

On 04.10.2021 10:10, Bob Latest wrote:
Hi,

after installing Debian bullseye I can't get sound to work. I'm using
lightdm + dwm, and I have pulseaudio installed. "pavucontrol" ist stuck
on the message "Establishing connection to PulseAudio. Please wait..."

I don't understand zilch about how sound on Linux works, but my
previous version of Debian on the same hardware worked.

NB, this is a fresh install, not an upgrade from buster (?).

I've sent a reply to you already. [1]
It's best to subscribe to the list, so you can see new messages.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/10/msg00106.html

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀