Re: Problem installing

On Sat, Oct 02, 2021 at 05:57:46PM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> Ah, perhaps a bit of terminology confusion? mini != netinst?
> I was referring to the netinst iso. The Getting Debian page does not
> mention any mini iso. https://www.debian.org/distrib/
>
> Am I missing something here? Where, if it exists, is the mini iso
> documented?

The first place I found it mentioned is here:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianUnstable#Installation

It's the LAST option listed in this section.  I've never used it before
in my entire life.  I've never seen it suggested before.  I wouldn't even
be able to tell you what's on it, or how to use it.

And yet, I refer you to Bashphorism #6:

  When given a choice of solutions, the newbie will always choose the
  wrong one.