Re: Problem installing

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 10:54:41 +0300
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Not entirely. With no networking, the mini installer will make a
> > bare minimum installation from its build-in micro-repository. All
> > packages will be as of the date of the CD, of course.
>
> The mini.iso doesn't even contain the whole installer, it must
> download more components via the internet. It definitely doesn't
> contain any debs (as opposed to other small-isch images like the
> netinst).

Ah, perhaps a bit of terminology confusion? mini != netinst?
I was referring to the netinst iso. The Getting Debian page does not
mention any mini iso. https://www.debian.org/distrib/

Am I missing something here? Where, if it exists, is the mini iso
documented?

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com