Re: What do we have that will save a manpage as we see it on-screen

man pages are written in troff/nroff (which can be compiled using groff)
using the man style.  You can do the following, for instance:

gunzip -c /usr/share/man/man1/chmod.1.gz | groff -man | lp

(or replace "lp" with "gv -" to see on screen).

Replace chmod with specific command and note that there is a different
folder for each section of the Unix manual, man1 being for commands,
man2 for system libraries, ...

troff is how us old-timers used to write before LaTeX took over.  I did
my PhD in troff many moon ago on BSD Unix and then SunOS.  Testament to
the quality of the software: I can still generate a PDF of my thesis now
after more than 30 years since I wrote it.  Try that in Word... ;-)

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.5 on Debian 11.0