Re: Clone Debian 10 partitions to another HD

Hi,

for me the easiest way to clone a drive is using clonezilla-live-cd.

The only thing, one has to pay attention to, that the target is not smaller
than the source, so if you need to clone a 300GB drive, the target must be
300GB or greater.

If it is greater, and you want bigger partitions, than the easiest way is, to
clone from the i.e. 300GB drive to the 1,5TB drive, and then use gparted to
increase and move the partitions on the 1,5TB drive to your needs.

For gparted, there is also a live-cd available.

(You might have noticed it: I am a big fan of livefile-systems when doing
special things)

Hope this helps!

Best regards

Hans