Clone Debian 10 partitions to another HD

Taking a cue from the Thread "About user and password on Debian 10" I would like to transfer the partitions related to Debian 10 to a larger HD, but with the possibility of having the / partition larger than the current one. It's possible?

I was thinking of using Filezilla, but I don't know if I have to move one partition at a time (to enlarge that /) or if I can transfer everything at once.

Do you have ideas, suggestions, experiences?

Thanks

Francesco