Re: iwd: Using iwd to connect to a wireless network (Part 1 - Connection status show OK but unable to surf the net)

Stella Ashburne wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for your words of encouragement.
>
> > Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 11:39 PM
> > From: rhkramer@gmail.com
> > To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> > Subject: Re: iwd: Using iwd to connect to a wireless network (Part 1 - Connection status show OK but unable to surf the net)
> >
> > On Thursday, September 30, 2021 10:54:17 AM Stella Ashburne wrote:
> > Yes, their email address are displayed on the project's website.
> > No, they didn't mention that any Tom, Dick and Harry are welcome to write
> > to them. Well, thank goodness your name is Stella ;-) (Sorry!) I think the implication of them having their email address on the project's website is that Tom, Dick and Harry (and even Stella) are welcome to write to
> > them, and they have the implied option of not replying for whatever reason. Be bold, go where no man has gone before ;-)
>
> Your statement: "Be bold, go where no man has gone before"
>
> I suppose that "man" refers to both men and women, right? (Just kidding. In this time and age, one has to be seen to be politically correct, yes?)

Updated in 1987 by Star Trek: The Next Generation

"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the
starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange
new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to
boldly go where no one has gone before."

-dsr-