Dependency check: qml-module-org-kde-newstuff

Hi folks,

I am using debian/stable i386.

After the updgrade to bullseye, I got into the issue, that I could not change
several settings for icons or mouse pointer in plasma.

Examination showed, that the module "org.kde.newstuff" could not be found. And
indeed, further investigation showed, that the responsible package "qml-
module-org-kde-newstuff" was not installed. Installation fixed that issue, of
course.

However, IMO this package should be automatically installed with plasma.

It would be nice, if someone could check and maybe verify, if the dependency
for this package is correctly set, or if this problem only appears at my
computer.

Please note, this issue appeared only on my 32-Bit system!

As I do not know, which package is responsible for additionally install the
package "qml-module-org-kde-newstuff" I can not check myself. I am sure, the
maintainers know more. (I believe, it is plasma-desktop or plasma-data-
desktop)

It is just a little issue, which can easily be fixed, so no need to file an
extra bugreport, I suppose.

Thanks for reading this!

Best regards

Hans