Re: How do I clone a Debian Distro from a 32Gb Class 10 MicroSD card to a 16Gb Class 10 A1 MicroSD card?

	Hi.

Please do not top-post.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 01:36:59PM +0100, Myron wrote:
> This is on a Lemaker BananaPro SoC board running on Armbian.

I.e. - not Debian, but Debian derivative.
In this particular case it actually matters.

> There is one partition on it and it's EXT4 that takes up the entire 32Gb MicroSD card.

1) Locate u-boot install script on a source filesystem, usually it is
/usr/lib/u-boot/platform_install.sh.
Read it, understand it. It's a fancy wrapper to dd(1).

2) Proceed with copying filesystem contents as outlined in previous
e-mail.

3) Run /usr/lib/u-boot/platform_install.sh on a target SD card.

Reco