Re: evince cache of recent files?

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 09:02:05AM +0100, Sharon Kimble wrote:

> Where does Evince store its memory/cache of recent files that its loaded
> in bullseye please? Currently it is only showing the last file, but
> under Debian 10 it showed the last 10.

I'd expect this to be behind some DBus complications. There is a Freedesktop
spec for "recent files" (AFAIR it has been also merged with "bookmarks").

Perhaps your Evince isn't capable of talking (this is the part which usually
happens over DBus) to the storage.

May be starting the thing from the command line and plowing through its
warning stream sheds some light.

Cheers
 - t