Re: Privacy and defamation of character on Debian public forums

On Saturday, September 25, 2021 07:43:04 PM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 25, 2021 06:32:16 PM The Wanderer wrote:
> > FAOD,
>
> I had to look up the meaning of FAOD.  Are you kidding me?  What did I do
> or say to get a response like that?
>
> I may have misunderstood which message you were pointing to -- I was
> interested in the message that Chuck wrote that prompted all the criticism.
>
> So a misunderstanding about which message we each were talking about, but
> FAOD???
>
> And if FAOD means what I found on the internet, that must violate the
> Debian CoC.

Oops, I may need to apologize -- I googled for FAOD, but in googles own "it
knows better" manner, it showed me definitios of FOAD :-(

Still don't know what FAOD means.

Ahh, looking harder, apparently means: 	For Avoidance Of Doubt (chiefly
British)

Have a good day, and sorry for a 2nd misunderstanding.