Re: Privacy and defamation of character on Debian public forums

On Saturday, September 25, 2021 06:32:16 PM The Wanderer wrote:
> On 2021-09-25 at 09:06, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, September 24, 2021 05:31:47 PM The Wanderer wrote:
> >> Based on what I've found in digging earlier, as well as the name
> >> mentioned by Andy Smith in his reply, I think it's probably
> >> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=994899 -
> >> specifically. the first reply (comment 10).
> >
> > Not replying specifically to The Wanderer, but just to this post
> > which mentions that the message at issue is #10, and noting that
> > message was not written by Chuck and instead written by someone from
> > the Debian side at least partially "critiquiing" Chuck's message #5.
>
> FAOD,

I had to look up the meaning of FAOD.  Are you kidding me?  What did I do or
say to get a response like that?

I may have misunderstood which message you were pointing to -- I was
interested in the message that Chuck wrote that prompted all the criticism.

So a misunderstanding about which message we each were talking about, but
FAOD???

And if FAOD means what I found on the internet, that must violate the Debian
CoC.