Re: The future of computing.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 10:15 PM Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
On Wednesday 22 September 2021 22:23:29 Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> No there aren't that many millionaires and billionaires and.... They
> make sure of it.

This is true, but I'd also include the mba's who's major lesson to those
billionaires is its ok to do it if you don't get caught. And buy them
off or do away with the witnesses if you do get caught. Jeffery E. got
caught but he was not the king pin, just the disposable front man. Same
game continues, new address & phone number.

I don't want to stress the folks on this list, they've got Debian releases coming up :-)
So my last comment will be:
I don't see billionaires taking orders from MBAs like you say. Just because the Victoria's
Secret kingpin did, lots of others distrusted Jeff E including Trumpf.
I'm American so I'm embarrassed using French, but :-)
There's this concept of the bourgeoisie and petit-bourgeoisie and how they rule
modern societies. It's nothing new and it still works.