Re: The future of computing.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021, 9:13 PM Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
There is something wrong with this picture. 14 years was considered as
the author having milked his writings for 99% of all they would ever
generate in income. IMNSHO it (the original version) is still a good
idea.  Stealing an individuals creativity, and his rewards for being
creative by awarding the copyright to a corporation, is theft pure and
simple,

Centuries ago a philosopher wrote: Behind every great fortune lies an equally great crime. In America too I'm afraid.

and should become somebody lined up against the wall for 3rd
offence grand larceny. But today, we'ed need Trumps incompleted wall to
maybe have enough wall.

No there aren't that many millionaires and billionaires and.... They make sure of it.

Cheers, Gene Heskett