Re: Debian 11: evince and apparmor flood kernel log

	Hi.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 10:54:32PM +0200, Roger Price wrote:
> I solved the problem by switching to mupdf, but mupdf is not as complete as evince.

It's customary to add "YMMV" to such statements. Just saying.

> Is there some way of calming evince+appamor?

Pick whatever suits you:

Quick-and-dirty, but wrong way (apparmor is good, do not disable it
unless you know what you're doing):

/usr/sbin/aa-disable /usr/bin/evince

Easy, but wrong way (aa-logprof is only good for user-defined profiles,
and you *will* get complicated upgrades):

aa-logprof
# accept whatever the thing will show you

A correct way, but it may require more than one iteration:

echo '/mnt/home/rprice/.local/share/gvfs-metadata/home r,' >> /etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.bin/evince

aa-complain /usr/bin/evince
aa-enforce /usr/bin/evince

Reco