Can surf the internet, but not my home network...

Hi,

my devices (pc, laptops, smartphone) all can surf the internet without problems. So one would say that the router is working properly.

But computer A cannot access computer B via SSH as it's alwais being doing for years, and viceversa. They cannot even ping each other. No firewall on them at all.

Computer A can ping computer C instead, and viceversa. No PC can access the printer website nor print any more. Nor can I scan documents as I could before, because the scanner is part of the printer.

All the devices are listed in the router's web administrative interface, but some have a green dot, some other a grey dot, apparently without a meaning, because some active device has the grey dot and some the green dot though it's even turned off.

Just one PC is running Windows, all the other three are running Debian.

Another interesting fact is that I can print documents with my smartphone accessing the printer via DirectWiFi. If I understand it right, DirectWiFi doesn't make use of the router.

And here is the router info:
Product Vendor: Technicolor
Product Name: AGHP
Serial Number: CP1911TAAWE
Software Version: 19.4

Such devices, usually distributed by TIM in Italy, don't seem the most performing on the market, but it's still very difficult to use another one with most italian providers. Otherwise I would change it immediately with a better and customizable one.

I really cannot figure out what's happening.

Any hint would be very much appreciated.

--
nimrod <nimrod@virgilio.it>