Re: Debian 11 and Win10 dual boot

On 28/8/21 1:06 μ.μ., Joe wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 11:14:28 +0300
ellanios82 <ellanios82@gmail.com> wrote:

On 28/8/21 Intense Red:
How can Windows be lobotomized

    - maybe Install VirtualBox, & ONLY run windows inside Linux

The Home version won't be licensed for use in a VM, and may be
engineered not to work at all in one. The Pro version should, but costs
a fair bit.

We can't expect MS to respect the GPL and the like if we break their
licence terms.

 :  i do not use windows for anything : my knowledge is zero :

 depending on needs of 'Intense Red' , maybe basic needs may be fulfilled, using "Wine libraries" or , even a 20-years-old version of windows on Virtual Box!!

 cheers

.