Re: LUKS encryption help

On 26/08/2021 02:37, detrito@tuta.io wrote:

my LUKS encryption password does not work anymore.

Can you paste system logs showing that, so we know *why* it doesn't work

I have tried to unlock and mount it inside my OS (Manjaro) instead of
booting it directly but it also didn't work

Again, we can't tell why it doesn't work without logs

Every time I type in my password it says it's wrong ("Bad password or
options" or someting like that).

That's not much of a help to be honest :)

Please try to gather logs and come back to us.

--

With kindest regards, piorunz.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org