Re: smart fans

On 8/23/21 3:42 PM, David Christensen wrote:
On 8/23/21 2:25 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

Emanuel Berg photographed:
https://dataswamp.org/~incal/ebchw/fan-top.jpg

Conspicuously absent are drive cages; but I do see drive case mounting screw holes.  If drives are not needed, the mounting surface could be covered with sound absorbing material.

https://dataswamp.org/~incal/ebchw/COMPUTER

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Carbide-Series-275R-Mid-Tower-Gaming-Case/p/CC-9011131-WW#tab-downloads

The drive cage is in the lower compartment, in front of the power supply. I am unsure if additional cages can be mounted (?).

The inside of the chassis covers (left side and right side) could be covered with sound absorbing material.

The chassis left side is a windowed side panel. Covering that with sound absorbing material could be done, but would block the view.

David