Re: how to change debian installation mirror list?

Fred 1 writes:

I would like to know where the installation pulls the  list of Debian mirrors.

hope I can change it and rebuild the netinstall ISO with jigdo maybe ?

It would be nice if I could manually add a custom one during install, but I didn't see such option, strictly just pick from the list....

I can only answer the last of your questions: If you want to add a custom mirror during the install, go to the top of the menu and choose "enter information manually". The installer will then ask you for the host name, path and proxy information of your custom mirror.

Scroll near the end of
https://masysma.lima-city.de/37/debian_i386_installation_reports_att/m6-d11a3-i386-netinst.xhtml
for screenshots of the respective dialogs. It is from an an alpha release of the installer but the dialogs should not differ too much from the final one.

HTH
Linux-Fan

öö

[...]