Re: how to change debian installation mirror list?

On 24/08/2021 02:00, Dan Ritter wrote:
Fred 1 wrote:
I would like to know where the installation pulls the  list of Debian
mirrors.

hope I can change it and rebuild the netinstall ISO with jigdo maybe ?

It would be nice if I could manually add a custom one during install, but I
didn't see such option, strictly just pick from the list....
You can do it in an expert install, or you can pause the install
and edit /etc/apt/sources.list, or you could use FAI, or you
could intercept DNS queries, or ...

What is the actual problem you are trying to solve? The best
answer might not have occurred to you.

Read https://xyproblem.info/

-dsr-

Thanks, I tried the textual install, so yes the first option to manual add the debian mirror,

must have missed it in the graphical install.

Anyway, as for changing the list, I suspect unlikely the list comes from sources.list,

surely the installation will WRITE the sources.list based on your selection.

Thanks