Re: Sid: Korean input

Hello,

Disclaimer: I have never done this for korean but I have done it for
chinese (I am only able to type "sun" in chinese in order to verify it
is functional)

I would not bother with under-the-hood manipulations: install the task-
korean and task-korean-desktop packages. this will take care of needed
fonts, input methods and all.

This will not convert the user environment to korean but instead bring
him the possibility to display and type korean inside his english
environment.

Then your user will be able by himself to click on an applet or a menu
option (both are present, I think) to set up how he wants to input
korean.

Feel free to disagree but I would advise you against installing Sid
rather than Bullseye for a user who is asking you to setup his korean
environment, though: if he is not able to do this, how could he
administer his computer?