Re: smart fans

Am Sonntag, 22. August 2021, 09:42:20 CEST schrieb Emanuel Berg:
Just a little hint: On my EEEPC for example, pwmconfig and fancontrol did not
work, as it is loading the wrong module.

This can be fixed with a kernel param, that let load another kernel module,
which is supporting pwmconfig and fancontrol.

Just a little info, but I believe, all modern cpus are now using the same
kernel module, maybe just my old EEEPC does not.

However, I just wanted to mention this thing.

Happy hacking

Hans